Sunday, October 31, 2010

Layar

My experience with layar hasn't been positive to say the least. Not only is the technology unreliable, but I have found it quite difficult and stressful having to arrange to borrow someones i-phone to test it out, and if what i'd done didn't work, then i would have to arrange to borrow that phone again. Despite this however, I acknowledge and appreciate the profound potential of this technology and its revolutionary way of presenting ideas and concepts. I only wish that my experience with it had been more rewarding.

That being said, this is all i managed to get out from layar. I took this after our presentation today after trying yet again to correct what I have done. Additionally, i realised today that only one of my QR codes work when printed out. Not sure if this is a problem on my end or not. While my structure didn't show up in layar, in another post, I have included images of what how I went about creating a low poly for my Vitra Theatre.


No comments:

Post a Comment